Monday, June 29, 2009

Starting off!

Ive started this blog for the simple reason that I honestly need someplace just to put out my random assortments of thoughts, ramblings, events and so forth and god knows my computer doesnt have enough space for all of this so, i created a blog. Dont expect this to get much attention, but for me its a relief, I can write and write without end. To those who do come upon this, my mood affects my writing, at time of writing im at odds end. Its 1 AM Monday the 29th and I leave for Japan tomorrow, a daunting trip that i have been dreaming of for 3 years now when i first heard of the program our school does. However, most of my writing is on the political spectrum as i hate our government and society in general. "He who would be a man would be a nonconformist". I have followed this quote to the tee, I reject our society, our greed, our standings, our government, and our people. We are the United States of America, ruled under the United States of Greed.
Keep in mind i love this country, i just dont like what it stands for.

No comments:

Post a Comment